We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 17 September 2012

Challenge 74 Winged Things, winners and Top 5

Marie would just like to thank everyone for their wonderful entries it was so very difficult to choose but here are her winners and top five
 
Winner
 
Winner of the digital image by Di's Digi Downloads
 
Winner of The Stamp Man Voucher
 
 
Top 5
 
 
Congratulations to you all.
 
Could the two winners kindly contact me via the email address in the sidebar. I am not publishing it in the post again because last time I did that spambots harvested it and for the first time I have been receiving spam on the admin email address. Ruddy spammers! Could you please put as your title, the challenge you have won (number and name) and the prize you have won.
 
Don’t forget to join us back here at 12 noon for our new challenge.
Butterfly 2 Signature Lin

6 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations top 5 and winner they are all fantastic cards!!

    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO! Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your winners! Congratulations to butterfly, Coops, An, Inkypinky Craft, Oksana, and Delphine! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking Butterfly's butterflies!! Congratulations to all the winners - what fab variety from the theme...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking my card in your Top 5, I am thrilled!!! Congratulations to all the winners too! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow thanks so much ladies for the top 5 and huge congrats to the other lucky winners too ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, just want to check... I've emailed, but I'm not convinced it's getting through! If it's just that you've been busy, of course it's no problem - but I'd hate to miss the deadline for claiming my prize!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.